Love, dating and Saint Valentine’s Day. Do you mind talking about this topic? If I ask a question you find too personal, please do not hesitate to tell me, ok? Feel free to ask me anything, too.
1. Do you have a boyfriend / girlfriend/ husband / wife? How did you meet?
2. Do you often give him/her presents? Tell me more about it!
3. Do you celebrate Valentine’s Day? Why? Why not?
4. When was the last time you went on a date? Do you like dating?
5. Was it easy for you to go on dates in the last two years (during the pandemic)?
6. Do you like romantic films? Have you seen Moulin Rouge? Notting Hill? Dirty Dancing? Pretty Woman? Love Actually? Choose one film about love and describe it, please.
7. Are you a romantic person? Why do you think so?
8. Do you believe in love at first sight?
9. Do you know what a 'blind date’ is? Have you ever been on a blind date?
10. If you could go out with anyone, who would it be?
11. What do you think about dating a friend’s ex-partner?
12. Would you date someone much older or younger than you? Why or why not?
13. What do you think about internet dating?
14. What is your attitude toward marriage?
15. What positive or negative changes take place in the life of a couple after marriage?
16. Can you tell me about the wedding traditions in your country?
17. What is your attitude toward a church wedding ceremony?
18. Describe a wedding you’ve been to or heard about.
19. What gifts do guests usually give to the bride and groom?
20. What is your attitude to same sex weddings?
21. What is the divorce rate in your country?
22. Do you know an expression „One night stand”? Would you go to bed with someone on a first date?
Konwersacje z języka angielskiego online, oraz zerknij też na inne wpisy: conversation questions and topics for discussion.