Juuhuu! Spring, czyli wiosna! Wczoraj był pierwszy dzień astronomicznej wiosny, dzisiaj pierwszy dzień kalendarzowej – albo odwrotnie. Tak czy siak – jest o czym rozmawiać!
1. What is your favourite season? Why?
2. What is your least favourite season?
3. Truant’s Day – or „dzień wagarowicza” in Polish, is an unofficial occasion popular among children, who traditionally play truant on that day. Did you play truant in school? What did you do on those days? –
4. What is Melting Madder (or Topienie Marzanny in Polish)? Can you tell me more about this custom?
5. What things about spring do you like most and least?
6. Do you always do spring cleaning?
7. Is there any seasonal activity you look forward to?
8. What do you think of when you think of spring?
9. Is spring special in the city/town where you live? Do you have any local events in spring?
10. Does your country have a special food for any of the seasons?
11. Which season did you enjoy most when you were a child? Why?
12. Does summer feel hotter than it used to? Is autumn shorter or longer? How have the seasons changed?
13. Which color do you mainly associate with each season? Explain your choices.
14. Do you shop for new clothes when the season changes?
You can read more about MELTING MADDER here: https://lesserknownreligions.wordpress.com/2014/04/18/the-slavic-spring-doll-the-madder/
You can read more about TRUANT’S DAY here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truancy
Pozostałe tematy, artykuły i wpisy znajdziecie na głównej stronie mojego bloga. Bye!